Updated: May 14, 2020
One hour guided virtual session where participants will create a floral theme paper collage.
It's time to get creative! This week "Concord Live!" on May 28, will feature artist Anamilena Ayala, who will be hosting a FREE Collage Class, themed "Creating a Floral Collage" for the City of Concord, sponsored by the Concord Art Association. Check out her work at; http://www.anamilenaayala.com/.
- Glue: School/Elmers glue will work ( Needs to dry clear)
- Scrap paper: such as newspaper, tissue, wrapping, magazines, any bright color paper you have.
- A firm surface to work on such as canvas, cardboard or wood. (any size close to 6”x6” will work, used canvases with paint on work great )
- Old brush: for the glue
- Small container to pour glue in. (Good to have a container with water to dip the brush in but not necessary )
- One thin sharpie/marker, or any other permanent pen of any color
Good news, art just happens to pair well with both red and white wine! Be sure to checkout #ConcordEats, before the class and pick up a bottle of wine from one of your local favorite restaurants/wine rooms.